I am all giddy with excitement! I received a blogger award from Meari at Meari's Musings! Meari and I have emailed a couple of times and I am hopeful, that at some time in the future we might actually meet up in person, but I never expected her to give me an award. Thank you so much Meari, you can't possibly know how much this means to me.
The rules for the award are simple:
1) Accept the award.
2) Thank the person who gave you the award
3) Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
4) Put the award on your blog.
5) Write 10 things about yourself others might not know about you.
6) Pass the award on to 10 others.
Now to tell you 10 things you might not know about me. This is a tough one. I'm a pretty boring person all things considered but I will give it my best shot.
1. I'm left handed.
2. When I started writing, I wrote upside down and backwards.
3. I don't eat vegetables.
4. I didn't drive until I was 22.
5. My favorite sound is the creak of a leather saddleas you ride down a dirt road dappled with sunlight.
6. I didn't know how to cook until I was 20, married and starving.
7. I was attacked by drunken pirates while tubing the Niobrara River
8. I cleaned hotel rooms when I was in High School and was serenaded by a band member while cleaning his room.
9. I speed dated in college before speed dating was even invented. 5 dates, 1 night, no hanky panky .
10. I lived in a haunted house for a year and a half.
Pretty mundane stuff there!
And now to pass this award on to 10 other wonderful bloggers:
1. Margie - 3 Cool Pugs and Me
2. Nicole - Nicole's Needlework
3. Cindy - Lone Star Stitcher and her Ramblings
4. Shelleen - Shelleen's Musings
5. Andrea - Deep Fried Cupcake
6. Kim B - Stitchful Thinking
7. Staci - Snippets and Stash
8. Stef - Silk and Needles
9. Robin - RobinPich
10. Rachel - What Looks Like Crazy on An Ordinary Day
Thank you all for sharing your lives and your love of stitching with me!
A Very Little Stitching
4 hours ago